Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My best friend's wedding?

OMG, I am so happy for Will and Kate! I can't believe they are finally getting married. I mean, they have been together for like, ever. I was starting to wonder if she was the 'one', ya know?


I just totally know they are going to have an amazing life together. He is smart and handsome and kind and she is such a fabulous dresser! How cute are their pictures going to be? I cannot wait to see them!

And this wedding is going to be, like, the party of the millennium. I am sure her dress is going to be just completely stunning. And he, well, he is a prince for gosh sakes, what more could you want!?!

You can totally tell how much they love each other. It really is a fairy tale come true! And I can't believe I get to be a part of it!

Oh, wait. I don't get to be a part of it. Because I don't fucking know them. Oh, well.

No comments:

Post a Comment