Monday, May 16, 2011

A new declaration of independence

I, TJack, do hereby declare independence from the United States of America.

For too long, I have been bound by laws and impeded by concern for fellow citizens. But no more.

As of today, I am becoming a 'sovereign citizen.'


No more paying taxes to care for immigrants, indigents and the incontinent.

No more supporting an interstate highway system when I only use local roads.

No more paying for abortions when I don't even have a damn uterus.

No more giving money to scientists who don't even know that God created the fucking universe.

No more supporting art for for a bunch of homos.

No more supporting public TV for a bunch of commies.

No more paying for research into "global warming." It was cold as shit this winter. Research complete, motherfucker.

No more being told what I can I cannot dump on my property. It's my damn yard. If I want to pour a little toxic sludge out back, that's my god-danged prerogative.

And last, but not least, no more being told how many guns I can have and where I can bring 'em. I've got a fucking arsenal in my basement. And some of those other parents at my son's little league games can get a little lippy. Nothing says 'step off bitch' like a couple of prominently displayed AK-47s.

Ronald Reagan once said that government wasn't the solution, it was the problem. But then he went all pussy on us and kept the government going.

Today's republicans talk a good game, but it could take years before they tear everything apart. I don't have time for that. I'm out now.

God bless the United State of Tjack.

No comments:

Post a Comment